Terms of sale
- The goods subject to these terms and conditions are offered for sale by Borgo Vecchio Sas, based in Ospedaletto (TN), via Barricata 12 / A, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Trento n.TN141900 to the Registrar of Companies, codice fiscale 01512120229 and partita iva 01512120229 hereinafter referred to as “Supplier”.
- With this contract, respectively, the Vendor sells and the Purchaser buys remotely via computer telecommunications means movable tangible property listed and offered for sale on the site www.borgo-vecchio.it
- The contract between the Supplier and the Buyer concludes exclusively through the Internet by accessing the Purchaser at www.borgo-vecchio.it, where, following the procedures described, Buyer will formalize the proposal
- for sale on the site www.borgo-vecchio.it.
- The contract between Borgo Vecchio and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order issued by site www.borgo vecchio.it. The acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client.
- By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read the information provided during the purchase procedure and accepted the terms transcribed below. It therefore invites the customer to carefully read these terms of sale and print them or save them in another durable medium available and accessible to him.
- All the selling prices of the products displayed and shown on the website www.borgo-vecchio.it are expressed in Euros and are offered to the public pursuant to art. 1336 cc These prices always include IVA and are subject to periodic changes without prior notice.
- Made the order from the customer, the price can no longer be changed by the seller. It guarantees that the delivered products are equal to those shown and described on the site.
- Borgo Vecchio does not sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18 years old. The courier will deliver NOT grappa or other alcohol products to minors under 18 years old and will require a photo ID to verify age.
- If for any reason part of these terms and conditions prove to be invalid or ineffective, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions will be fully preserved.
- The General Conditions may be modified at any time. Any changes and / or new terms will be effective from the time of their publication on this website page, indicating the effective date of such change, which must be at least 30 days later than the date of publication on the website. In any case, you will be entitled to the application of the General Conditions and other contractual terms and economic force at the time of the purchase order.
Are you of legal age to drink alcohol?
To access you must be of legal age or be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
The cart is empty